Selling: Selling Lib Tech UFO 115 175 cm with Look SPX 12 bindings **Like New** $600 OBO

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $600 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

For sale are my Lib Tech UFO 115's. These skis have been skied a grand total of 5 times MAX! The skis are in great condition, bases freshly ground with no core shots, and has a brand new structure that has never been skied on (the only reason the skis were ground is that I worked in a shop and wanted to put some structure on them). The bases are a little white due to lack of wax, once they get a wax they'll be looking better than new. They're mounted for a 310mm BSL and mounted only once at -1 from core center. There is minor top sheet chipping which is detailed in the pictures. The top sheets are still completely intact and show no sign of delamination. I am listing these puppies at $600 for skis + binding but I am excepting offers. I am only selling these skis to pay off my recent speeding ticket so help a homie out and don't lowball. If you have any questions or want more pictures either PM me or text me at 206-839-7888. Cheers!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.