Selling: FS: Lightly used Dalbello Krypton Fusion 120 with Intuition Power Wrap Liners 26.5

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Boots
Price: $300 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Yooo, Up for sale is a pair of very lightly used 26.5 Dalbello Krypton Fusions. 307mm BSL. They are set up with a B flex tongue and have the same shell/last as the Krypton Pro of that generation (2014 I believe). They feel a touch stiffer/more stable than the 2011 Il Moro's I had before them, with the improved shell design between the two generations giving much better heel hold. I bought them brand new in 2016 and sadly have not gotten to ski very much in the past few years so the shells only have about 10 days on them and the liners have about 5. Liners have only been cooked once, so you're good for a few more. There are a couple light aesthetic scuffs, but essentially these are just about as close as you can get to buying a brand new pair of Kryptons for a massive discount. Soles have virtually no wear, and are replaceable for when you do eventually make it to that point. You'll need to supply your own footbeds, but you should be planning on doing that anyway. Looking for $250+shipping OBO The only trade I'll consider is a pair of Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 S (not the XTD) in 26.5. Local pickup near Philadelphia preferred but will ship if buyer covers shipping costs. DM with offers or text 206-498-1563 for faster responses. Thanks for looking!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.