Selling: Selling Jiberish Collection and an Orage Jacket

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $50 - $100 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

I’m selling a bunch of my Jiberish clothing, as well as an Orage jacket. Everything is in excellent condition. I’m located in Denver and happy to meet up if you are a local buyer. I’m also up in Summit County on most weekends. Thanks for taking a look. Up for sale are the following items: 1) Green Orage Jacket, size XL. It’s insulated and very warm. Price is $50. 2) Two Jiberish hats. New era and very limited production. One is grey/purple and the other is black/mint. Both are size 7 and 3/8. Price is $40/each. 3) black Jiberish zippered and hooded jacket. From the Grand Cru collection. Size is XL. Price is $60. 4) grey Jiberish zippered and hooded jacket. From the Grand Cru collection. Has a really cool red flannel liner. Size is XL. Price is $60. 5) camo Jiberish vest. Size is L. price is $40. 6) grey Jiberish snap button jacket (no hood). Very cool one from the Grand Cru collection with a mountain lion patch. Size is XL. Price $60.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.