Selling: OG saga brand new jiberish

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $12345 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Whats up newschoolers its been a while i have some OG saga and some new and jiberish im looking to sell. I dont use any of it anymore so im hoping someone will get some use out of it I dont know the going rates anymore so hate to be that guy but throw me some offers Payment by paypal will send invoice if needed willing to do package deals and you will most likely get some random old school goodies with purchase thank you everyone! Some brand new jiberish in the bag. The bone and brown color hoodies are L the green pendant hoodie is XL t Shirt is XL and the wool button up is 2xl Black jiberish hoodie with quilted pocket and hood size XL brand new The OG saga triple stack black with blue Size XL worn but in good shape OG saga Patches Hoodie defintitely worn some fading no ripsSize XL OG Red and yellow triple stack crewneck Size 2xl in amazing shape mightve worn once OG saga Dazed and confused Hoodie size XL faded and worn but no rips one of my all time favorites Pink and Black Saga logo hoodie Size 2xl worn a few times very good shape Like i said throw me some offers willing to do package deals and no trades thank you everyone !!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.