Selling: Moment Vice (179) & *NEW* Marker Jesters

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $750 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

———————— The Vice is Moment’s competitive park and pipe ski, offering agile performance in tight jump lines and technical rail gardens. The ash core provides rigidity where you need it without adding unnecessary weight, allowing you to maneuver the ski quickly and confidently. The ski also includes carbon and fiberglass laminates, making it extra responsive and lively on hardpack. If you're the type that has a tendency to blow up park skis, the Vice is built with a Durasurf sintered base and 2.2 mm edges, specially designed for aggressive park skiing. Rocker Type Mustache Rocker – Traditional camber underfoot and rocker at the tip and tail. Camber gives you high-speed stability and edge hold on hardpack, while rocker at both ends feels loose and playful in variable snow. ————————- Hi everyone, I went back and forth a lot but I’ve made the decision to sell my Moment Vice skis with Marker Jesters that have only been used once in order to purchase an avalanche airbag for backcountry touring. I honestly don’t want to because I know I won’t be able to find these skis ever again, but I need to prioritize my safety. Condition — 9.5/10 *no base issues, only ever mounted once (centre), fresh wax, bindings skied on once @ end of last year I’m willing to ship anywhere.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.