Selling: Flipping Opportunity / Wholesale Ski Goggles - ($8 Per Goggle)

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Accessories
Price: $8 - $12 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I can't think of a better place to post my offer. Long story short, a couple of years ago I branded and manufactured ski goggles which I sold via a custom Shopify e-commerce store and to local ski resorts. I had moderate success and was able to sell most of my inventory and make a small return on my investment, but unfortunately, and eventually, I wasn't able to dedicate enough time to maintaining and scaling the operation anymore because of other, more important obligations. I have since moved to EU and the remaining inventory is currently sitting in my parent's garage so I figured I'd post a feeler thread and see if there's any interest in an opportunity to flip the remaining inventory. To my surprise, I had a lot of success selling these individually on Facebook marketplace, I'm sure someone could do the same and have even more success if listing near a popular Ski area. The e-commerce website and Instagram account (1.5k followers) can be included with the sale if someone wants to purchase all of the inventory. I don't have an exact number but I would estimate I have around 200 units to sell with 50-100 or so additional lenses Pricing (note: this is much lower than I had them manufactured for): -25x Goggles ($12/ea): $300 -50x Goggles ($11/ea): $550 -100x Goggles ($9.5/ea): $950 -200x Goggles ($7.5/ea): $1500 -Additional Lenses: $5/ea -Entire Reminaing Inv: $1750 Lenses Colors: Multi, Black, Pink/Green, Red, Low-Light Frame Material: TPU (Flexible + Damage Resistant) Lenses Material: Polycarbonate Lenses Optical Attribute: UV400 Protection, Mirror Coating, Lenses Feature: Scratch-resistant, Impact-resistant, UV CUT, Anti-fog. I'm open to offers. Sample photos are attached, I have more which I can provide if serious interest. I also have WhatsApp and would respond fast there: +31 6 19249916 Thanks for reading and Happy New Year.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.