GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: Dalbello Panterra 90 GW 2022

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Boots
Price: $325 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

SIZE 28.5 FLEX 90 LAST 100-102 These boots are amazing and are quite versatile in nature. The liner has theThey have a soft/hard setting on the rear that allows you to adjust the stiffness to your preference. They are equipped with a hike mode (also located on rear) which can be enabled by simply pulling the lever up which comes in handy if you’re hiking the park or even skinning up a mountain. The bottom buckle gives you the opportunity to quickly adjust the last width to your liking. The liner can be heat molded to the shape of your foot, giving you a comfortable boot that fits. These boots have been skied on 5 times only. They are a little scraped up on the inside from my freshly tuned skis but are in flawless condition nonetheless. I absolutely love these boots however I am looking for something stiffer. LMK if you have any questions!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.