If you're a bump-eating machine with knees of steel, then the Faction Mogul Ski was basically made for you. The 61-millimeter waist and soft poplar and beech wood core slithers through troughs, while the full camber helps maintain contact with each bump. When it's time to get in the air, you'll appreciate the lighter swing weight and approachable, nimble feel.
- Mogul specific sticks for riders looking to win competitions
- 61mm waist provides stability and quickness in the bumps
- 10mm of camber underfoot adds pop and contact for control
- Poplar and beech core retains screws, boosts pop, adds durability
- Sandwich construction adds torsional rigidity and longevity
Sadly I haven't had the chance to ski these yet so they're pretty much brand spanking new.