GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: ~ ARMADA TRiPLE JACKET & some AMPLiD MEGAPLAYERS + BiNDiNGS ~

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $1 - $1000 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Help a broke kiddo buy some new pants for this season so my bum doesn`t keep getting all wet! ARMADA TRiPLE JACKET & some AMPLiD MEGAPLAYERS + BiNDiNGS! Everything is OBO, local swoop in SLC or buyer pays shipping, Venmo or PayPal, any questions smash those PMs! ~ Armada Triple semi-insulated jacket - $45 Black - size S but fits like M length. - 9.5/10, still in crazy good condition because I probably wore it 10 times. ~ `17/18 AMPLID MegaPlayer 119 w/ Atomic STH 13`s - 187cm - $500 Mounted for a 317 bsl, unfortunately, they have a second set of holes in them due to a mounting fuck up at the shop - 7/10 condition. Top sheet damage is definitely noticeable but the bases and edges are in really great shape. No edge cracks, dents or base scratches bigger than the thickness of a fingernail. $500 for the set OBO. Willing to part with skis flat for $425 and bindings for $75, but only tryna do that if the skis sell first. SOLD ~ TREW 3L PowFunk shell jacket - $175 20k/20k + fully taped + super, ultra, mega, waterproof. - Navy Blue - size M - 9/10, small grease stain from a lift on one of the cuffs but you need to look for it to find it. SUPER RAD JACKET SOLD ~ PANDA POLES! - taking offers but not sure if I`ll sell 44in/112cm long - blue pow baskets - ninja grip (no flange) - normal straps - 8.5/10, they have noticeable scratches on the baskets and on the bamboo but no cracks or anything that would affect the integrity of the poles. - really just looking to trade a homie for a pair of similar size adjustable poles for touring, but could maybe part with them for the right price. Offer up. SOLD ~ Smith Squad XL - $50 Black w/ white logo squad XL`s - 2 lenses (Chromapop Sun Green + Chromapop Storm Rose), 9.5/10, no scratches at all on either lense cause I fricken babied these. Only selling them because a homie hooked it up with some other ones in a different color. I appreciate you for looking through my stuff! Cheers!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.