GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: 20/21 Faction prodigy 2.0 183

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $550 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

No trades PayPal or Venmo only No shipping outside of US Ski and binding 550 Ski only 300 Do not want to sell binding only but will for 275 shipped Ski Pickup in Manchester nh or surrounding area free or Ups ground shipping for 30 Looking to sell my faction prodigy 2.0 size 183. It is mounted with marker jester bindings. Center mount for a 26.5 304 bsl both ski and binding 10/10 This ski and binding both only have 1 day of all mountain in the am and park in the pm. Maybe 25-30 Rail slides in them. Factory tune still on them. There are no noticeable knicks in the base or edges. The only knock there is the dried up belt wax I put on them at work and surface rust from hanging in the basement this summer. With a basic tune these skis are 10/10. Bindings are 10/10 as well with minimal marks. Will get any pictures you want to prove so. I have way too much hardgoods gear for both skiing and fishing and I’m thinning the heard. Great ski but I ski my poachers and bentchetler 100 way more often. And have others as well. Pm me with questions.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.