GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: Level 1, Jiberish, SAGA, LINE, Armada, Billabong, QuickSilver

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $1 - $100 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Was living overseas with most of this stuff at home packed away, when the pandemic changed things for me I returned and was going through some old ski apparel. Lots of primo stuff here (If you know you know), but happy to see it go, as I want to get rid of it. Level 1 x Jiberish Collab Track Jacket - 4xl - 80 OBO - SOLD LINE Hacket - TEAM size - 60 OBO QuickSilver snow pants - includes suspenders - L - 30 OBO - SOLD Billabong insulated hooded ventilated snow coat w/ powder skirt - missing tag but probably M/L - 20 OBO - SOLD Armada insulated ventilated snow pants - M - 15 OBO - SOLD SAGA Tie-dye logo Tee - L - 20 OBO SAGA logo Hoodie - M - 40 - OBO Jiberish World Class Steeze Crew sweater - M - 30 OBO Everything is actually in pretty mint condition except for the Armada snow pants and Billabong jacket (but the jacket is still pretty good). Will include an Armada face tube for the first two sales on a first-come-first-served basis. If anyone wants the gloves lmk and I'll throw those in too. Buyer pays to ship. Or can pick up if local. Would prefer to use Venmo or cash. Can DM on here or on Instagram @adamjsanders

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.