Selling: CLEAROUT Outerwear Sale - Moment Outerwear, Planks, Bloom

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $1 - $420 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

[Prices reduced 6/21] [Prices reduced 6/15] [FINAL PRICE REDUCTION 7/24] - If you buy 2 things I'll knock off $5! Hey team, Clearing out a few years of schtonky outerwear items here! Priced to move - feel free to shoot me offers, trades, etc. Happy to share additional photos too :) Moment Outerwear Jacket - L, 7/10 (used for a season in NZ). From one of the few years that Moment made outerwear...real nice quality it's a shame their outerwear program fell off). - $55 Bloom Quilted Button Up - 2XL, 5/10 (major pilling, see pictures) - $25 Planks Cloud 9 Insulator Zip Up - XL, 5/10 (worn one weekend for camping and one night skiing session when the rip occurred. Still warm as hell! Retails for ~$100) - $35 Saga Brighton Pant in Denim - XL, 10/10 (new with tags never used) - $70 Let me know if interested. Happy to send more pictures if you'd like. I have a lot of open listings on Newschoolers right now, so if you want to buy items from multiple separate listings let me know and I'll add a lil discount to get you hooked up.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.