Selling: SKIS 2015 blends 186 & LITHIC skis 186

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $200 - $400 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Super sweet skis. Old line Blends from 2015 I think. Pretty good condition three mounts unfortunately. Atomic 14 din bindings, no coreshots, or edge cracks. Skis are 7.5/10 just cosmetic top scratches. They’re probably 2.5 back from center. looking to get 200 out of them, but am open to any price really. Second pair are some of the first skis made from Lithic Skis which are sweet! They’re made from right here in Peshastin, Washington. 107 underfoot 186 two mounts, with Rossingol axial bindings. These skis are pretty shot but are bulletproof besides one coreshot thats in the picture. 6/10 however one edge, and basegrind these things could go for ten years. Open to offers these things rip groomers park pow can upload side pic I forgot to show profile, but plenty of early rise. Bindings are mounted 2.5 from center. Both skis mounted for 26.5 but can change to a 28.5 kinda long track. Shoot me anything just trying to find a new home for these. Buyer should pay shipping. https://www.lithicskis.com/

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.