Selling: Moment Bibby (2016) 184 W/ Marker Kingpin, Pomoca skins

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $700 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

BENEFIT OFF OF MY PAIN!!! I broke my left leg skiing two months back (on my deathwishes), and am now transitioning to split boarding because its easier on my leg. These are my absolute prized possession skis. Although I didn't use them more then ten times a season, they are to this day the best stiffish hard-charging powder ski I've used. And the graphic, oh the graphic. If you know, you know. I'd like these to go to a good home, this was a special year of an incredible ski by the raddest American-made company. Moment Bibby (184) w/ Kingpin- $700 OBO Some pole scratches on the topsheet, and one small hole filled with p-tex. No core shots or p-tex work on the bottom. Kingpins are the skis second mount, at factory recommendation. QUIVERKILLER'D at BSL of 327. Maker kingpins can adjust at the heel, not sure by how much though. WILLING to sell skis only, but you might be out of luck getting these remounted unless you're using the same holes. Skis alone @ $400. Bindings alone @ $350 ONLY if you can find a ski buyer too. Pomoca Skins (Climb Pro S-glide)-$120 Great skins, purchased in 2020 and used about 8 times. Cut to this ski. Willing to ship in the lower 48, or local pickup in the Mammoth/ Tahoe area.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.