Perfect condition Virtika Shell Jacket. Only used a couple times late last ski season. I paid $280 new.
This jacket is high quality and is arguably nicer than most ski jackets that cost twice as much. I am 5'10 and the fit is perfect.
Add $20 for shipping anywhere in the the US and Canada.
3-layer, 25k waterproof / breathable shell
– DWR (durable water-repellant) coating and 100% taped seams
– YKK zipper, zippered waterproof pockets
– 2 mesh protected pit vents
– Fleece protection for face area
– Helmet sized hood with flexible brim and snap
– 2 huge inner mesh pockets
– 5 waterproof pockets, phone pocket
– Wrist gators, zip-off waist gator
– Elastic side and rear hood cinches, waist cinch
– Removable / adjustable hiking suspenders
– Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas