GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: Hellbents

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $250 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

I have a pair of 179 Hellbents that I purchased from a member 2 years ago and love them but they are a little too much to have on the east coast. Such a fun and iconic ski. Skis are mounted for Axial 12s. They are on the 3rd mount. Currently mounted at recommended for a 310mm BSL. All holes are filled correctly. One ski has two dimples on the base (pictured) where a tech ran the screws too deep. Does not affect performance and did not break thru the base. Other than that the bases are in perfect condition and honestly have some of the best base structure I have seen on a ski this old. These things go fast. I keep them waxed and kept storage wax on them all summer. Zero edge damage and I have never hit a rail with them not sure about the previous owner but I would say they’ve never touched a rail. Great ski a few defects but they still ride like new just too much ski for the east coast. Will freshly wax again before going out the door and sharpen edges (if you want). PM me with any questions and offers. Price isn’t super firm toss me an offer

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.