Selling: Oakley Mod 3 MIPS (Size Large)

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $150 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Oakley Mod 3 MIPS (Size Large) as the title states. Great helmet, I honestly love it. I know everyone says that when they sell something, but I honestly love this helmet. Only reason I am selling is because I can't find a pair of Oakley goggles I like. Bought a Smith helmet to match the Smith goggles I got. Really love the helmet though. I removed the inner liner and ear pads, and was rocking the goggles under helmet luck. Unfortunately I tossed em, so the helmet is being sold as is. I also removed the goggle clip on the back. Has a magnetic chinstrap clip, BOA adjust, and adjustable ventilation. $200 helmet new and I've skied this probably 5 times, and has never taken an impact. Since I removed it, helmet is being sold as is, and the price is negotiable. Located in Dillon, CO, about 5 minutes from Keystone. Willing to ship anywhere in the country with a Venmo. Text me for more details or pictures (724) 814-1215

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.