Hey everyone. My bank account is struggling as I continually find myself unable to steal a certain recipe from a nearby restaurant to save the reputation of my own failing establishment. As a result, I require some cash for the new year and decided to clean out a bunch of outerwear I have been holding onto. Sad to see these pieces go but the time has come.
-Check out B/S/T reviews on my profile. Have been doing this for a long time, ship fast, and have been known to toss in stickers, hats, buffs, etc. to orders.
-Prices are firm (and low) so don't lowball me.
-PM with offers
-Venmo or Paypal accepted
-Prices do not include shipping. At payment I will estimate a fair number based on your zip and add onto the sale price.
Tunes for browsing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81pwRcL_djc
1. First up is a size XL khaki Trew Powfish jacket. Super cool coat, insanely lightweight/comfy but 20k waterproofed and insulated. Has two big low profile chest pockets, handwarmer pockets, the whole 9 yards. The swallowtail on the back (last picture) gives it a cool and unique look and can be snapped shut to hide it. Lots of good memories in this thing. 9/10 condition, few small things but nothing noticeable. $120
2. Next is a pair of gray XXL North Face Slasher Cargo pants, their classic Tom Wallisch pro model ski pants. 7.5/10, faint rail stain on one knee and a few small slits on the cuffs. $45
3. XXL Saga jacket from the iconic Puff/Poly combo (already sold the vest). 10k waterproofing, great material, really good looking coat. 9.5/10, looks brand new. $60
4. Virtika Coaches jacket, size XLT. Worn a good bit but nothing wrong with it. I also blacked out the lettering on the back to make it look a bit more low profile. $35
5. Virtika V3 insulated jacket, size XL, 10/10 brand new never worn. Has all the bells and whistles Virtika puts on their jackets: zip off arms, tons of vents, hiking straps, goggle pouch, media pocket, etc. Retails for $299 and they Virtika does not sell non stupid-looking colorways like this anymore. $125
6. OG Saga suspenders. 7/10, a bit frayed but fully functional. Add to any order for $10, $20 standalone
7. Another pair of TNF Slasher cargo pants, these ones black size L with Armada suspenders. Probably want to keep these, but willing to sell for $80
8. Armada Carson jacket, size XL. This is my all time favorite outerwear piece from Armada. 9/10, $80
9. Armada Requiem zip hoodie. 9.5/10, XXL (tall but pretty slim). $40, or add on to outerwear order for $30
10. TTP camo One Love hoodie, 3XL (fits like a XXLT). $40, add on for $30.
11. Jiberish Barking Irons crew, 3XL but may have shrunk a bit so fits more like an XL. Cannot find these anymore and the material back then was unparalleled. $40, add on for 30
12. One more Armada Carson in a different colorway, this one size L. 7.5/10, some fraying on one elbow but otherwise great condition. $65
These last two are feelers. TNF GoreTex shell size L (black/red) and Patagonia Powhound Shell size M (red). Despite different sizes they fit the same, both like a traditional L (Patagonia is actually slightly longer when measured). Both 9.5/10 perfect condition. Cannot decide which one of these I want to keep for touring so offer up if you are interested, prob not the place for these though.
Thanks for looking! Hit my inbox if you are interested or have questions on anything.