Selling: Armada Skis, Atomic Skis, Saga, Armada outerwear, Taft.

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $12 - $275 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

I recently tore my ACL so I wont be needing all the ski gear I currently have. Also need to pay for college stuff. Info: My # is (603)-809-9653. Feel free to message me since it might take me longer to get back to you on Newschoolers. Shipping from southern New Hampshire. If interested we can negotiate a shipping price. For the skis, Id rather not separate the skis and bindings but its a possibility. I take Paypal or Venmo and or you could pick up locally. First is a pair of 2015 Armada pipe cleaners with Marker griffons. They are 166cm and only have one mount on them. Ridden probably 15 days total and have a ton of life left in them. However, those 15 days were mostly park and the right ski has a decent core shot and a chip/bend near the tip. The bindings are in perfect condition and there are no edge cracks on the ski. Id say 6/10 condition. Looking to get $275 but open to offers for the setup. Next is a pair of 2014 Atomic Punx mounted with Marker Griffons. Theyre 176cm and only have one mount on them. The skis have about 40 days on them since I use my edollos most of the time. The bindings are in good shape but the brakes are beaten up a bit from botched switch landings. There are no edge cracks and the only damage is some topsheet chips and a few scratches/shots in the bases. Id say 7/10 condition and have a ton of life still in em. Looking for $200. Last pair of skis are 2014 Atomic Infamous with rossi spx 12s on them. Theyre 171cm are would probably serve well as some urban skis/rock skis. Both skis delamed on the tips pretty bad after about 30 days. The bindings are pretty trashed too and I think these have 2 mounts on them. Bases are in great shape but I would say 2/10 condition. Basically free...all you have to do is pay the shipping for these. Next is a size large Armada Fieval hoodie. Worn only once since it didnt fit me very well. $40 Saga Scout Jacket size large. Comes with detachable hood and is in pretty good shape. No stains and the only issue is a small rip where the zipper is but it can be repaired pretty easily. $55 OBO Saga Anomie 2L Jacket size medium. Selling because I outgrew it but it is a great jacket. Probably my favorite piece of saga I have ever owned. Other than some stains on the sleeve its in great condition. $60 or obo. HG skis Tall T. Burlington Vermont logo. Size 96 SOLD

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.