Selling: Twin Tip Skis Fischer Atua with Marker Jester Bindings

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $100 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Fischer Atua twin tip skis 186 length. Marker jester bindings. This is a sweet set up for some free riding. The skis are definitely beat up, but for this price, you’re basically paying for the bindings. I bought these spring and mounted them hoping to get into free riding, but i just don’t think i’ll be making it to the mountain this year. Fischer atua is a good ski, but old. You’ll get some good use out of them! Take a look at the pics to get an idea of the shape they’re in, when I mounted them the ski shop told me they were perfect for rock skis or for learning. I paid more than this for skis, bindings, and mounting so $100 is really the lowest I would like to go.... I'm working as a volunteer this year and I need the cash to support my mountain bike habit. This is a solid deal for somebody wanting to learn tricks, or as an all mountain ski you dont have to worry about hurting. Im in puyallup, I regularly ride at Tiger mtn / north bend area so willing to travel there on my weekends. I may even come up to Seattle for you if it works out. Let me know!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.