Selling: Ski Boots Sale - APO, Full Tilt

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $125 - $170 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Please buy my old stuff and help me afford my new touring setup. All items do not include shipping. Offers welcome, will consider trades for certain AT Gear. 2013 178 APO Sammy C Pro (121-87-113) - $170 w/ Marker Griffon on demo tracks These skis edges are fine in the tips and tails have a few edge cracks underfoot. Bases are in solid shape which less than typical scuffs and scrapes for an older park ski. 2014 Full Tilt High Five - ($125) Size 26.5 - 102mm Last - BSL of 302mm - These have been used about 60 days until over the course of 4 seasons. Full Tilt flex of 7 is about a 100 Flex. Intuition Liners molded once. Heals and toes have moderate wear, heels are replaceable but wont need to be replaced for multiple seasons. All buckles and parts are fully functionable. 2017 Dalbello Lupo SP ID - $230 (SOLD) Size 27.5 - 98mm Last - BSL of 317mm - Flex 130 - These have been used no more than 25 days the last 3 seasons. These are in excellent condition, heat molded once, and the Intuition ID Liners are fully customizable and made to be remolded multiple times. Replaceable heals and toes have plenty of grip and traction left. All buckles and parts are fully functionable.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.