Red soft shell XXL - 9.5/10 - $120
- the logo has a few creases but other than that it’s good as new
Grey/purple Jacket XL - 7/10 - $140
- warm af, the velcro straps on the wrist are both gone and one of the elastics to synch the waist is ripped (will send photos if interested). Outside of that it’s fine. This thing is gang as fuk.
Grey/yellow 3L Anomie XL 10/10 - $225
- This was the last year the Anomie line was 3L before Saga introduced the Monarch stuff. I wore it for a few days but it’s in perfect condition. It is a large fit, if you are under 6’5 it will be long. Some quality manufacturing by Saga on this one. Very wind/waterproof.
Coaches Jacket XL - 9/10 - $135
- steezy as hell on or off the snow, looks gang unzipped with a hoodie. Surprisingly warm with the down insulation. Tough decision to sell this one.
Blue riding flannel XXL - 9/10 - $60
- light and durable, wore this on a few spring days. Also a nice look unbuttoned w a hoodie. Fits large.
I am 6’3 170lbs and all of this gear (apart from Coaches Jacket) fits baggy. Prices negotiable, don’t really need this stuff anymore.
Willing to meet up in GTA, I am currently located in Newcastle/Port Hope area so could meet up in Scarborough or something if you’re in the city. Open to shipping but will be at buyers expense. Driving back to Tremblant for the ski season on Oct. 30th. so if you’re in Ottawa or something we could meet then.
I also have a pair of 3L Monarch pants that are 8/10 condition, a few cuts on the cuffs. They are at my place in Tremblant right now so no pics. I would sell those for $140. They are a little more fitted.
Thanks everyone. Hope you have a safe ski season.