Selling: PRE-SEASON SALE!!!

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $1 - $1000 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Time to clear out all the gear I don’t need/use, I will be adding more once I get it all out of hiding. To start we have a pair of 169cm pettitors from the last year they where around. I had the shreditors so really didn’t use these much. I would like $150 Next I have a pair of daymakkers from last year so they have all the fancy additions with them. Used probably 5 times. Thought I would be going out a lot more but it didn’t happen, asking $300. will even come in original box next is a pair of 26.5 dalbello il moro, not sure what year but there dope and in good condition. bought these last year thinking they would replace my old boots but where just a little bit too big, i even got brand spanken new liners that have never been molded i would like $200 i have this "jiberish" hoodie, im pretty sure its fake but no one around you knows what jiberish is so who cares its a size large and asking $15 Patagonia fleece size medium $20 obo OG flylow vest. size medium or small. asking $25 Patagonia pow slayer jacket size large $100 obo, has some small rips and tears but you could always send it in to get fixed

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.