Selling: FS: Jiberish, Saga, Armada Jackets/Flannels/Vests

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $35 - $65 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Im getting rid of my hoard of ski stuff that Ive accumulated over the years, I feel prices are solid but if you feel something is high youre welcome to send me your best offer. Im happy to measure stuff too if youre unsure of fitment. Prices do not include shipping but I will be sure to be economical and figure out something that works for you. $65 - Jiberish Onion quilt Jacket Size XL: Never worn because I also got a large, but this thing is so sick. Get tons of compliments on it $70 - Salomon XXL OG Jacket: Barely worn, a couple faint marks I can send you picture of if youd like. Super well insulated, powder cuffs and skirt, removable hood. Got this many years back, it is a classic piece and unlikely there is another in as good of condition. $50 - Saga XL Jacket Anemone: Brand New. This thing is actually pretty sick, the venerable Steve Steep wore the same one in his trollin videos for what thats worth. $35 - Saga XXL Insulated Flannel: Like new. Might have worn once but no sign of wear, comes with removable hood. Nice and heavy insulation, great piece $45 - Saga Jacket Tuxedo XXL: Brand new with tags, a nice solid Saga piece. $40 - Armada Arlington Vest Large: Brand New with tags, nice long fit, good for late winter/spring skiing depending where you are

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.