GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: 19/20 atomic bentchetler 100 188cm

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $300 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

PayPal only Shipping in lower 48 states only. Ups ground is INCLUDED in the price. No trades No lowballs. Highest bid will be posted and updated here. I have a 19/20 Bentchetler 100 in a size 188. 8/10 condition. Wouldn’t be selling these normally but I bought a house before Last winter and property taxes won’t pay themselves. Super fun and playful ski. It was my tree ski for a season. Couple of dings that occurred were professionally fixed. Small dimples pictured were from kicking binding heel off. (Don’t do that, epoxy won’t hold in those dimples long term) Ski has a fresh stone grind on it. Knick on the nose happened second day and has been fine since. Epoxy on it is precautionary. Tough for me to say how many full days are on this ski since I would typically ski a couple of tree and groomer runs before switching to the park skis for the rest of the day. If I had to guess I’d put 15 days on this ski. Mounted for a 304 bsl and a marker jester pro At recommended. This ski skis very short so don’t let the longer size scare you off. I’m 5’11 and there’s no way the 180 is enough for me. Super nimble, floats really well, carves well for a twin tip too. Don’t know how it is in the park since I have other skis for that but I assume it’s super fun on rails and does fine on jumps. Definitely a one ski quiver if you’re looking for that type of ski. Pm me or shoot me an email nhfreeskier11@gmail.com and I can answer any remaining questions.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.