GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: Selling Dynastar Legend Factory, ON3P Steeple 102, POC Auric Cut BC, Salomon Ghost 130

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $120 - $450 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Selling all of the following: Dynastar Legend Factory: 190cm, 117 underfoot, mounted 1x for Pivot 18s for a 304 BSL. This is just a newer version of the Cham 117 2.0. They're mounted 1-2cm behind the rec line which is where the Cham 117 2.0 recommended line was. They've been skied less than 5 times. Looking for $400 shipped to CONUS. If you're in EU or Canuckistan, we can talk about shipping costs. ON3P Steeple 102: 184 cm, mounted 1x for Kingpins for a 304 BSL. They have been inserted, with 1 hole professionally fixed after being drilled through completely (drill bit collar slipped :| ). Skied a few years but in good condition. Will upload pictures when they're back in my hand. Do have BD Ascension skins that can be included for an extra $50. Looking for $450 shipped w/ skins to CONUS, $400 without. Same deal as above, if not in CONUS we can talk shipping costs. POC Auric Cut BC: In an XL-XXL. Worn less than 10 times, max. Getting rid of because it was too wide despite being proper length. $120 shipped? Salomon Ghost 130: In a 26.5/305 BSL. Worn a few years, liners are on their last legs but still work. Had minor punch to 6th met head that has seemingly returned back to normal positioning. I am the second owner of these boots so I am not sure as to their background but my bootguy said they have an abnormally thick lower so they may have been prototypes given they lack any graphic.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.