Selling: Cleaning out my closet make me an offer! Buyer pays shipping :)

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $10 - $50 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

I have a few jackets and a couple of pairs of boots and a shirt to sell. Will update as sold. Prices, sizes and conditions are as follows Oakley Jacket (?): good condition except zipper gets stuck sometimes but still loads of life in her. I bought this from parker white a few years ago and it's still waterproof XL 30$ Quicksilver Jacket: the only insulated ski jacket I've owned and i never used it to ski. Pretty warm though M 30$ Coral Red Saga Anomie 2L: good condition used 1 season solid jacket surprisingly waterproof XL 30$ Blue Saga Logo Hoodie: Lightly used still completely functional hoodie just too baggy for me haha. Zip pockets and headphone hole XL 20$ Supreme Sacred Hearts Button Up: Worn 2 times so still in mint condition. Only selling because it is too small. 300-400$ on ebay I'll let it go for 250. BOOTS Salomon ghost 90: Also a 90 flex, but significantly less used. The 2 buckle design is interesting on these but thats the only redeeming quality in my eyes. 29.5 20$ Dalbello Krypton circa 2015 (?): not gonna lie these have been rode hard. 90 flex but surprisingly solid boot. I rode it for 3 years with no complains. Still some life left in them.Couple of paint scratches but all the buckles work perfect and velcro is good to go. 29.5 40$

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.