GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: SELLING 2019 K2 Marksmen 184 2018 Black Crow Anima 188 Dakine Gore tex XL pants Dakine Pants XL (PRICE DROP)

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $40 - $350 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

2019 K2 marksman 184 ($150) or make me an offer!! (PRICE DROP) 106 under foot These skis are an absolute gem super fun in the park and carving around. I've used them a fair amount in the park but no edge cracks and the bases are in good shape. These skis have a lot of life in them. Mounted once with pivots and my boot is a 28.5. mounted 2.5 back from core center. !! I accidentally stripped the screw on the toe piece so Im working on getting that off !! 2018 Black Crows Anima 188.4 ($350) make an offer 115 under foot. These skis need ptex and a tune up but other than that they are solid. These skis do it all. Float in the deep and charge like you are on train tracks when you hit 88 mph and hit the quantum capacitor or whatever. mounted twice with pivots at 2.5 back from core. only buy these if you are a patience dude bc you will be waiting for your slow ass friends who don't have these skis. (SOLD) Dakine GoreTex XL Black ($80) Solid quality jacket super warm and still very waterproof. little scuffing from the sled but all the zippers and pockets are 100p. (SOLD) Dakine Pants XL gray ($40) Solid pants for the price of a couple of cases of beer Make me an offer on everything !! Also I need a pivot heel piece so I will be willing to knock of some $ or buy it if u have one lying around Salt Lake Area pick up preferred but buyer pays shipping

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.