GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: Selling one of two Faction CT 1.0’s both 176cm, 25.5 center mounted

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $300 - $450 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Also Open to anything just offer me in the dms, basically need something wider. Could come with the bindings on them which are a pair of new pivot 12s which was the first mount on the factions. Mainly looking for Magnus 90;s Faction Prodigy 1.0s or 2.0s or Armadas, or RMUs or blends, also would like K2 shreditor 102 with retro topsheet, Marksmans, poachers with black top sheet, Vishnu Wides, etc.. pretty open tho I have more pictures as well just ask me if you want more. Basically just looking for a ~100 full twin tip thats not a faction since I have 2 ct 1.0s currently 2017/2018 pair is more beat then the 2018/2019 pair naturally. I work at a ski shop too so I can get the skis professionally tuned if wanted. 17/18 pair: nose edges and tail edges all came out, had Epic Mountain G fix those issues, then the inside edge came out of one ski so I cut that down and the edges are all good now, no core shots, just some casual scratches. Has a pair of fks 140s on them. Will sell for $250 including the bindings + shipping costs 18/19 pair: Skis no base damage, no edge cracks, barely any top sheets chips, edge has started to come out one left ski nose but its not bad, Im gonna bring it to a shop to get that cut down or epoxied back in. has a pair of pivot 12s on it, only used for 2 months. Will sell for $450 including the pivots + shipping First half of pics are the 18/19 pair and second half are the 17/18

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.