Selling: UK - Faction Candide 3.0 skis w/ Marker Griffon bindings - 176cm

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $325 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

*Selling for £250 in UK only. Open to offers* I bought these in January 2017 and have skied around 4 weeks on them in total. Selling so I can buy a pair of dedicated touring skis. I've serviced them regularly and on the whole they're in good condition. No core shots to the base. Just a little chipping to the topsheets behind the binding, and a small hole that's been filled with epoxy on the top of one of the skis. Currently mounted halfway between the All Mountain line and Candide line with Marker Griffon bindings, set up for a boot sole length of 297mm. Room to adjust in current set up, or could re-drill as only been drilled once. Happy to deliver anywhere in UK, or sort out collection from London. If you're London based, probably cheaper to stick them in an Uber than send via courier. If not, will be an extra £40 to package and courier. Currently listed on eBay if you'd prefer to do it through there: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Faction-Candide-3-0-skis-w-Marker-Griffon-bindings-176cm/184172050425

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.