Things I didn't like:
1. Dirty lens in only one shot, but still, just clean it
2. Maybe consistently switch from moving to stable shots instead of a
succession of shots that are all the same (varied is better)
3. Stabilize the shots just a little more (maybe bank the camera a
wee bit as you turn it.
Things I did like!
1. Unknown music. Unpopular music is good (thanks for not playing Sail)
and it makes it unique. Also it was good music in general. Nice,
2. Clips matched time of day. You didn't mash them all together so one
was a night shot and one was a day shot, and then back to night. I
genuinely like the progression of time in your video.
3. Short straight forward clips with not a lot of intro (you didn't waste 10
seconds of each clip of someone skiing to each figure.)
Overall I'd say like a solid 7.5 /10. If you did those three things on the top
it might push it to like an 8 to 8.5 for me so nice :)