DJ Kid Koala at Stoneham’s Bud Light November Chill
Stoneham, November 17th, 2009 – Starting at 6pm on November 27th, the Stoneham Mountain Resort is launching its 2009-2010 season with the 3rd edition of its now infamous opening party, The Bud Light November Chill. This freestyle mass meeting brings together several skiing and snowboarding stars, many of the industry’s representatives and welcomes this season the legendary DJ Kid Koala! Because of the success the event has known in the past seasons, this year, the hundreds of participants will break new ground and party the night away in the main lodge!
Rail jam : more than $1 000 in cash prizes – judged by professionals
* Official opening: from 4 pm, skiing and snowboarding fanatics will be back on the slopes!
* From 6 pm, a rail jam open to everyone will take place at the base, in which more than $1 000 in cash will be awarded! Judges will be the ski and snowboard’s pros staring in the most recent movies produced by Brothers Factory, one of the most important production enterprises in the East of America, and by ESK Media. Take note that these movies will be presented at the main chalet from 8 pm; “Time is now” and “The Affiliates”.
* Also, a lot of the industry’s representatives will be set up to show new products and demos for the year.
Musically staring: DJ Kid Koala
* Between Shanghai and New York, the famous DJ Kid Koala takes the time to stop by at Stoneham and spin at the main lodge at midnight! Native from Vancouver, he’s internationally known for his innovative rhythms!
* From 10 pm, the house DJ at the famous Maurice Night Club in Québec City, Darryl Masih, will heat up the place! He will also be back with more beats right after Kid Koala’s performance.
Special rates for the occasion
* Night lift ticket (including park, rail jam and party access): $20 (+ taxes)
* Park access (rail jam + party) : $10
* Main lodge cover: $5
* FREE for season pass owners!
Special Package : Ride – Party – STAY, starting at $49
Created for the occasion, this cheap package includes: lift ticket, hearty breakfast at the Feu-Follet Restaurant and a night at the mountain in quadruple occupation. Make sure not to miss anything of the party! For more information, contact Hosting Service at 1-888-445-9197.