I made this thread again here, because I made in the false category earlier, so:
Im planing to get a new pair of Parkskis for this season.
- 70kg weight
- Riding style: Beginner in park (optimizing my 360s atm), but kinda expert on groomers (sometimes Im doing fast, wide open turns and sometimes, little short turns).
Im looking for a ski which is good in the park, and also good for butters, ollie etc.
But it should still be good for going down groomers with speed.
I got some skis which I already saw, in the () is my own opinion (you can also correct me if its wrong)
- Line Blend (maybe too soft?)
- Line Chronic (are they good for butters?, whats about their on piste performance?)
- Line TW Pro
- Faction Candide 2.0 (kinda big underfoot)
- Faction Candide 1.0 (too stiff = bad performance for butters?)
- Armada ARV 96
- Armada Edollo (too soft to drive them with speed on groomers?)
- Moment Frankenski (hard to get here in Switzerland, but still seem interessting)
I also added a poll where you can vote for each of them. Also, if you know another ski who would fit my requirements, I would be glad if you let me know :)