histonskierChill patrol that doesn't take down jumps around the mountain.
Obviously you've never heard of them blowing up chads gap. Or maybe that was just tanners ankles?
Good resort has gotta have:
- big time terrain
- big time snowfall
- a terrible grooming program
- hike-to inbounds cirque's and bowls
- a good jumpline whose entrance is below some really fun terrain
- non clusterfuck for parking
- cheap tickets and no lodge amenities
- an overabundance of avalanche dogs
- water fountains at bottom of every lift for filling water bottles
- a lone, privatley owned on mountain bar and grill.