californiagrown1) It was actually a 2 foot storm of blower that fell on a previous 4 ft storm of spackle.
2) fuck you. I flew away from washington's epic storm cycle for christmas, and then had my family veto me using their car to shred Kwood on xmas day... even though we only celebrate xmas eve.
3) im bitter and scared that i wont get another pow day this year. The last 4 years have made me very, very skittish
4) you ski like i want to ski.
1) Squaw mentioned something about 6 foot in their weather blog... maybe they were mashing two storms together... or perhaps it was the season total. meh, who am i to argue with the marketing hype machine.
2) This is why i left my family in Australia and moved to the other side of the world. That, and after the fourth traditional family Christmas gathering that the family dog, named Gus, gained access to and consumed a 1Kg tub of butter that had been left out of the refrigerator. He then proceeded to vomit the entire 1Kg up under the table (along with his prior meal of dog food and pieces of Christmas turkey). You can spend Xmas with me next year if you like. We'll ride Kwood until sunset... or the light gets too flat.
3) Don't worry, you will. Something about a girl called Nina and frogs jumping backwards. Both are science.
4) I just want everyone to be happy. Have a nice day.