VideogrooveI found thread that 99% matches my questions :)
I just bought brand new, form shop, never worn Oakley Flight Deck goggle matte white with jade iridium lense (p/n 59-714).
1) Is my goggle have Prism technology in lens?
2) All jade iridium lenses have Prism technology or only ones that marked as "prism"?
3) When I see on inner surface under light I see some little round marks about 1-3 mm diameter, but when I wear this goggle on eyes vision is perfect.
What is it? It is normal?
May be this is defect of antifog layer from factory?
Thanks in advance for replies!
1. no it is not prizm, just regular jade irium
2. if it is a prizm goggle it will be etched "prizm" on the bottom left of the lens, on the outside.
3. probably from the suction cups they use in the iridium process. if it really bothers you could probably warranty.
op, get sapphire. when you get outside it turns a solid sheet of ice baby blue, it is awesome.
Going skiing, then drinking instantly after until i black the fuck out. - eheath
Not sure if I would say almost landed...more like huck/spin as fast as he could and see what happens - TWA