Welcome to our new beta design! Click here to go back to the old Newschoolers.
jynx81Waterbury vt. Stay in a hotel/camp by the river. I've been there its just so ill i need to go back. It's the SLC of NE. Take my new skis there and ride good ole mgr/bush take trips every so often to other hills and ski bolton at nigh.
dbchiliSomewhere you haven't yet been, but really want to go skiing? Hopefully we can shed some light on good places, and people who have been can vouch.
1. Where it is you'd go (country, resort, etc)/why
2. Where you'd stay (hotel, campervan, etc)
3. Gear you'd like to/would have to bring
1. Niseko, Japan - powder, powder and more powder - and solid infrastructure/nightlife
2. probably stay in a hotel, or one of those creepy Japanese campers
3. bring my caylors. A shovel, probe and avalance beacon wouldn't hurt either.
dbchiliWhat is this? I've never heard of it? I didn't know there are good resorts in Korea I thought they were all pretty small?
slum.lordI'd doubt is very good, but it's there.