BravoWhiskey5280The definition of extremists is "A person who advocates or resorts to measures beyond the norm, especially in politics."
Things beyond the norm:
Giving Iran the nuclear bomb, beyond the norm.
Gay marriage, beyond the norm. Allowing Illegal immigration, beyond the norm. Apologizing for saying "all I was matter, beyond the norm."
Selling of fetus organs, beyond the norm.
A $15 minimum wage, beyond the norm.
Support in a socialist candidate, beyond the norm.
Having our 1st Amendment rights infringed upon, beyond the norm.
A new Cold War, beyond the modern norm. Restriction of Christian beliefs in the United States of America, beyond the norm.
Calling people racist for saying that the United States of America is at war with islamic extremism, beyond the norm.
The defenotion of a norm is, "something thing that is usual, typical, or standard." The first five norms I've I listed all changed just in this last month. All these norms can be traced back to being something topical, usual, or standard throughout the course of the last 100 years here in America.
You might feel like you're "fundamentally changing America." But the ONE norm you extremists can never touch is the one thing that's keeping you from controlling everything. The right to bear arms.
1. Who gave Iran nukes? I know a president who gave them weapons though...
2. Gay Marriage has been the norm in many other western countries for like a decade, bruh. Shits normal.
3. Allowing Illegal immigration? Before the last 10-15 years, we just called it Immigration... As for amnesty... what do you think we should do? round up the mexicans Red Dawn style, build a giant slide and dump them into Mexicali and Juarez? lol...
4. Fetus organ selling? What the fuck? please link me to this onion article lol...
5. back when 5.25 was the federal minimum wage, adjusted for inflation, in the 60's, that would be over 10$ nationally... 15$ for NYC? that's not that much with how expensive cost of living is.
6. Supporting a socialist candidate? FDR was elected 4 times... sooo
7. First amendment rights are infringed upon constantly buddy haha. That's SUPER normal.
8. New cold war? Between who? Us and China? us and Russia? Neither of those ever really ended in reality...
9. Restriction of Christian beliefs? Those don't exist anywhere in this country... Only the restriction of Forced christian influence - there's a difference. Nobody's shutting down churches besides the far right racist whackos who set them on fire or shoot them up.
10. pretty sure nobody's calling anyone racist simply for saying the USA is at war with Islamic Extremism...
As for that right to bear arms... that's not really making any difference in anything, guy. Lol. You've watched too much fox news recently.
Have a nice day, Bluename.
I am.. the LAW!