My best friend that I knew since the second grade was recently involved in a serious skiing accident around noon yesterday. Skiing down a run at Breckenrdge, he was blindsided and consequently shot into trees. Thankfully, he was wearing his helmet which shattered and saved his life. He was immediately air lifted to St. Anthony's hospital in Denver. He is currently in critical condition and has multiple fractures in his spine, massive brain trauma, and his main artery to his left arm was completely ruptured. As a result, he may never regain use of his left arm and will have to undergo months of therapy. At this point we are not sure if he will ever make a full recovery. Attached to this thread are pictures of him skiing (he is the one in the black and khaki lethal decent jacket.) For those of you who have never had the chance to meet this amazing person but, to say he brightened everyones day is a complete understatement. The last picture is about half of the people that showed up to show him and his family support after this incident.
What I am asking of the Newschoolers Community
1. Send the homie and his family vibes.
2. Please Please wear a helmet
3. I would love to get Alexi Godbout's Contact info via PM(he was his coach at Evolve Chile this Summer)
4. Help get this to Lethal Decent. When he was air lifted, they had to cut all of his outerwear. He was planning on getting a brand new lethal decent suit next week and it would be awesome to get him a new one!
5. Pray. For a fast and full recovery.