Welcome to our new beta design! Click here to go back to the old Newschoolers.
Bakerpowthis is old news. they got sued a few years back for there meat being like 5% real meat.... dont remember what the other 95% was though... i cant argue with the taste but god damn.
yhprum1720My friend once went to taco bell and tried to order a taco. The guy behind the counter said that he couldn't make one because the hose was clogged... beef shouldn't come out of a hose