Little things you could change:
- Start the video/song a little later by 2-3 seconds and have your logo fade in beforehand.
- Cut the logo out with the first cut or fade it out to where you cut it now
- Don't cut out the soccer shot right before he kicks the ball - cut it after the kick or further before
- Try to consolidate different lighting environments together (maybe? not sure about this), don't cut from night to day too much
- Maybe organize the footage more thematically, I didn't think the wedding shots fit well into the skiing and skating shots.
Stuff I REALLY liked
- The transition from the DJ mixing to the skateboarder. SO seamless, it was awesome
- The shot of the train bridge, sooo good
- Ending landscape shots were super sexy
Overall I thought it was pretty damn good. Perfect length, good variation in footage, song was a little cliche, but not too bad.