Location: Wrightwood, CA.
Experience: 2 years
Rate: N/A (Full-Time)
Are you experienced in Marketing and dream of escaping the ordinary office life while still utilizing your experience?
If you enjoy working (hard) in a spectacular environment… if you demand the most from yourself, your life, and your job…then you’re invited to apply for the Marketing Administrator position in our Mountain High Marketing Department!
When you join the Mountain High Team, you join a community of people who share your interests—hard work, a mountain lifestyle, and outdoor adventure.
Our Marketing Department is looking for a candidate that is competent in the following areas:
• Maintain a clean, organized, well-stocked office
• Create PO’s, letters and on-site memos
• Shoot daily photos
• Light snow reporting
• Set up photo shoots/filming with mag & riders
• Fulfill internet orders (t-shirts, stickers, posters, etc)
• Administer online surveys, ticket winner distribution, feedback & website questions
• Contribute to promotional plans and asset development
• Assist CMO and other marketing members
This is a seasonal position that requires the following skills:
• Local resident is preferred to ensure early morning arrival in all types of weather
• Basic computer skills
• Photoshop a plus
Browse our website (www.mthigh.com) to see what Mountain High Resort offers as a unique work environment in Southern California.
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended.
Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.
If you are interested please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com