Update tho: I cleaned it off last night after a combined 4 hour effort of trying to clean that thing over and over again. Nasty business!
basically what I did for anyone who runs into it in the future:
open regedit, searched nattly, and anything that had a reference to www.nattly.com i changed (not deleted - that exacerbated the problem) to www.google.com
Run Adwareclean (this will force you to reboot)
Reset home page, search engine, new tab pages, etc in the browser and in control panel
clear browser data, cookies, etc.
go to c:/users/(user)/Appdata/roaming/ and delete anything with reference with nattly or searchprotection
right click on google chrome, go to properties and delete www.nattly.com from the end of the target
UNPIN CHROME FROM THE TASKBAR AND REPIN IT FROM DESKTOP (SUPER IMPORTANT)
cross your fingers, pray to buddha or any higher power you believe in and reboot