1. That's was just a reference to tanner
2. It's Sherpas, that means a lot of cinematography
3. Personally, I thought the skiing was amazing. I'd much rather watch a stept prod movie. But there was talent in this film
4. It prolly could've done without 90% of the cinematography
5. It was better than any warren miller film
6. Start thinking outside the fucking box
Fucktown - "Why pitch a tent at a campground when you're old enough to do it in a strip club?"
Yeah of all the ski shops that could have sponsored this movie it was Moosejaw... really!? A poser climbing store that sells more T shirts than outdoor gear?
I'm super bummed BCS, DT, Summit, or even OAC didn't put show this but Moose jaw did?
wow, just wow
Yeah, understandable why DT isn't doing it...as far as Summit, well they own DT so that's where they get their funding.
Money really doesn't have much to do with it anyways, it only costs a few hundred dollars to get movie rights and swag packs. OAC could definitely do it if the tiny shop I work at in the U.P can afford to put on this movie, as well as the other ski shop in town doing the PBP movie and the shit hole ski hill doing the Warren Miller movie.
BCS could do it if they had the right person in charge of their marketing/social media department
For sure. I'm just saying that it's disappointing that we have all these great ski shops in southeast michigan but this movie was premiered by Moosejaw. It was a super cool movie, probably my favorite of the year, but I'm just not sure if the turnout was as great as it could have been. they obviously weren't advertising it right if a skier as involved in the community as yourself didn't know about it.
Just wish a more ski focused shop would have done this is all