Alrighty, I'm revamping my equipment for this season so this has all gotta go.
* PayPal only
* PM me offers and I'll keep the thread updated
* I have a shitload of ON3P and Saga diecuts and Saga patches that I'll throw in
* NO TRADES, sorry
* Prefer to only ship within the continental US
1) 181 ON3P Filthy Rich mounted w/ Atomic FFG 14s
- Used for 30 days this past season. Mounted dead center for 293 BSL. There are 3 edge cracks total - 2 on one ski and 1 on the other - all under foot and all on the left edges. The bases have scrapes, but no gouges. Normal top sheet chipping as you'll see. I think I'd be fine splitting the bindings. I would totally use them this year if I wasn't buying a wider park ski.
- thinking $300+ shipping without bindings or $420+ shipping with bindings.
- I will sell the binding alone for $120+ shipping
This motherfucker won't rotate
Here's an idea of how the chipping looks
What I consider the "worst" edge crack
2) 186 ON3P Jeffrey x Jiberish
- No I will not sell with the bindings unless you add another $200
- These were used for literally 6 runs. They are mounted -1cm with FKS. They show zero wear except for a hint of topsheet chipping from my skis hitting each other.
- Kinda hard to put a price on these, but it's looking like $500ish+ shipping.
3) 25.5 Full Tilt Wallisch
- used probably about 120 days over the last 3 seasons. I never heat molded them. I never had any issues with the shell after dying them. There is some fading of the dye and you can see the scrapes. The toes and heels have wear, but I've never had any issues clicking in or staying in my bindings.
- $150 shipped?
4) XL Saga Anomie
- Use about 10 days. No rips or tears or major stains. On the sleeves there is the same type of darkening probably as a result of the chair. Doesn't stand out at all though. The cinch broke where it connects at the front but I successfully safety pinned it back into the jacket and it functions perfectly.
- $50 shipped. Get this shit out of my house.
5) Scott Fix & XL Full Tilt tees
- The lenses are kinda dirty and have blotch that can't be wiped away. New lenses and these will be brand new again.
- Shirts are brand new still in plastic
- $20+ shipping for each
- Or I will include them with other items if you meet my prices
4: Flipping the camera off; you think its for the camera but I've seen him set the shot up, HE DOES IT RIGHT TOWARDS YOU and pretends hes getting a lifestyle shot. - Hornbeck