Rental option is for the ski season (November to April) in Breckenridge. $300 a month in a 3br house for weekends and holidays, ideally looking for that young professional from the Front Range. We dont care if you party really, but you have to have your life figured out. Ideally, we want you to be here to ski. Everyone that lives here works on weekends so more than likely we will not be in your way. Past tenants did their thing and we did ours. It will obviously be a huge plus if I know you or a roommate of mine knows you.
- Walking Distance to the Peak 8 Gondola
- PLENTY of parking
- 1 Block from Main St.
- Pets welcome, as long as they get along (we have one chill dog, would prefer the dog is chill too)
- The space available is second living room den with a twin bed, however past tenants have brought their own inflatable mattress.
- Property is a 3 bedroom house with plenty of storage w/ a deck that is huge and FACES all four peaks of Breck
-Biggest supermarket in town is just minutes away walking distance
- Option of skiing the best frontyard terrain park breck has to offer (I got pics)
Other perks that may apply for the RIGHT person include:
-discounted lift tickets for your friends
-discounted ski rentals for your friends
-free shuttle rides around town
Currently there are 3 tenants living at this place and between all three of us, we have been in Breckenridge for 15 years. We have called Breck our "home" and live here year round. It has been an awesome lifestyle with awesome people. Are you one of those awesome people? Please let us know and contact myself via PM on here. Thank you for your interest.
When you love your college experience so much, you end up creating merchandise: The 40 Hobart :