Ok, so this is probably gonna sound ridiculous, I personally have never encountered a situation such as this one before. I took my skis in to get mounted, and I picked them up today, the mount is fine and there seems to be no problems with the mount itself. However, when I got home and tried put the skis up against a wall, I couldn't actually get the skis apart. The brake wings have actually locked the skis together. It's not like I'm weak as, I puled pretty hard, it's just I don't want to damage the brakes themselves. I was wondering if a) anyone had encountered this situation before and b) if anyone can offer up a solution, because at the moment, the skis are together as a pair. I was thinking about perhaps bending one set of wings to make them wider; but in doing so, I don't want to ruin the integrity of the brake.
Check my blog for updates, reviews and some avi awareness basics: http://aslansskiblog.blogspot.co.uk/
You know you bought the right size if there's more Xs on the label than the door of a porn theatre