1. I've got a pair of 167 line masterminds. I used them for one season plus a bunch of times on my setup. I'd say a 8/10 condish. Mounted wherever the factory recommended spot is, for a 27.5 boot. Nothing that bad at all, just normal scratches and chips. They still have a lot of life in them, would be a great backyard/urban ski. Not sure about a price so just shoot me an offer.
2. Here's an old, beat up pair of rossi bindings. They'd be great to put on the masterminds for a bakcyard or urban ski. 90mm breaks, toe piece din goes up to 11, heal goes up to 10. If someone wants both skis and bindings, just expect to add a little more for the bindings.
3. Full Tilt hoodie, size xl. Little small for me, but its still a decent size. Only worn once, great conditoin. $50 OBO
4. Scott fixes with a fire lense. 8.5/10 condition, used 1 season. Only like one notable minor scrath on lense. Can't see any scratches when your wearing them. And when looking at the lense, you can't see through them like you can in the pics. Minor fraying on the back of the strap. $40 OBO
5. XXL Spyder jacket, alrite condition id say 7/10 color similar to saga lobster. Zipper is 35 in., 20K waterproofing. $50 OBO
6. Old DC jacket. Still in good condition, great jacket. Zippers around 30 in. $30 OBO