hi, i am looking to purchase a pair of fat skis that i will use 95% at Sugarloaf USA and the other 5% around vermont. i want a ski that will be able to go from powdery tree skiing to the park in the same run and work well in both atmospheres. I would like the ski to be no less than 95 underfoot but preferably 100 or higher. I want a really buttery, flexible ski and im not worried about it being stable at high speeds since i wont be charging any big lines
i can get a good discount through my shop but the ski has to be from rossi, k2, volkl, head, atomic, or line
so from the above brands, what would be my best choice for a soft, buttery, fat ski that is still good in the park?