This is gear talk, so i assume it is supposed to be in this forum section, new here, lower my k i honestly don't care.
Anyways, I just got some 179 Recoils. They are 6mm off of being perfectly symmetrical, but I am going to get them mounted with salomon sth 14s tomorrow or another 14 din adjustable ski binding I can find that I like. I got squire schizo's (11 or 12 din not good with my weight) with the ski but they are pretty terrible bindings... I am just getting into park this season and am going to be spending 90% of my time in the park. The other 10% will be skiing down the groomers to the park. I am a fairly advanced skier and know how to handle myself, and have a pretty good experience with park but never really been motivated to try learn more than 720's and going down a rail. Do any of you think it would be fine to go ahead and get center mount on the recoils, do any of you have experience with this?
If it matters, I have been skiing and snowboarding for 7 years, and know how to ski... I am almost 6 foot, 15 in two months, and I am about 155 (lbs).
So yea, quickly, just asking if any of you have used center mounted recoils (they aren't symmetrical and never have ridden symmetrical skis but am really eager to try get more into park because it is dope), and would be okay for me.